The Secret to Getting Your Vehicle Title Loan Online
Getting a vehicle title loan online is simple when you know how. You're good to go if you have the documents, understand the process, and have a valid reason for borrowing. Below, we divulge our top five secrets to getting a title loan online.
5 Secrets To Getting Your Vehicle Title Loan Online
1. Have Your Documents Ready Before Beginning
Firstly, you will struggle to get a vehicle title loan anywhere if you don't have the right items. While all lenders have slightly different requirements, the ones we connect you to have the following criteria:
- State-issued ID card — Using your driver's license is the easiest option here. That said, it isn't your only option. You can pick from the list below:
- The United States of America passport
- The United States of America student ID card
- The United States of America military service card
- Vehicle — Our lenders accept cars, trucks, or vans. However, they won't be able to offer you a title loan with a recreational vehicle, motorcycle, trailer, tractor, or other automobiles.
- Lien-free title to your vehicle — Sometimes known as a clear car title, it tells the lender that you don't have any outstanding liens or judgments placed against the vehicle. In other words, you own it outright.
Luckily, you don't need to have a perfect credit score to get this type of loan. Our direct lenders approve people from all kinds of economic backgrounds.
2. Know The Process
All vehicle title loan online lenders have distinct processes — some happen entirely online, while others may require phone calls or a quick meet-up for verification and assessment purposes. No matter what, you can expect a smooth process. In fact, it should only take 30 minutes or so even when attending a face-to-face meeting. Alongside this, you should find out whether the lender is going to visually inspect your car, truck, or van before releasing the funds.
Please note: Any lender we assign you will conduct an in-person vehicle inspection and verify its VIN.
3. Have A Reason For Borrowing Money
Granted, vehicle title loan online lenders don't typically ask why you need to borrow the cash. However, it's still helpful to have an idea in your own head as to why you require the money. You should never use title loans to fund frivolous purchases, shopping sprees, gifts, vacations, weddings, or other unnecessary items. Instead, save them for emergencies.
Borrowers tend to use online vehicle title loans for the following reasons:
- To pay medical bills
- To fund veterinary treatment for their furry friends
- To cover utility bill payments during particularly tricky months (That said, if you're regularly struggling to meet your bills, it's time to look for a long-term solution).
- To avoid missing a mortgage or rent payment
- To cover urgent travel costs
4. Be Sure You Can Keep Driving Your Vehicle
Naturally, adding this to our list of secrets seems strange because most car title loan lenders allow you to keep driving your vehicle after you've taken out the loan. But every once in a while, you'll likely meet a lender that insists your car be impounded during the loan's term. While it's becoming far less common, it's still worth making sure you get to keep your vehicle.
Note: All our lenders allow you to keep your vehicle.
5. Use A Service Like At Home Title Loans
The primary way to get super-fast vehicle title loans is to use a service like ours. We connect you with direct lenders in a matter of moments, allowing you to fund your emergency quickly and get your life back on track.
Here's how we work:
- Start the process online by using our short inquiry form. Alternatively, call us on 1-800-514-2274 or use our handy chat feature.
- One of our team members connects you to a licensed vehicle title loan online lender who will take over from this point.
- The lender we assign calls you to figure out how much you qualify for and your monthly repayment amount. Afterward, they ask to set up a meeting location. This can be at your home, workplace, or another convenient destination.
- Head to the agreed location or wait for the agent to come to you. They will deliver your loan packet and verify your vehicle's VIN.
- If you're happy with how much you can borrow and the repayment amount, sign a few forms.
- The representative emails you a few documents for an e-signature.
- Last but not least, you get the money from your assigned lender on the following day.
Let Us Connect You To A Direct Vehicle Title Loan Online Lender Today!
Armed with the secret to getting vehicle title loans online, kickstart proceedings by filling out our inquiry form, calling us, or using our web chat feature! Remember, with our online title loans, no store visit is required!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.