Why You Should Get An Online Title Loan To Pay Electric Bill Expenses
We've broken down the reasons you should get a title loan to pay electric bill expenses to the following three:
- You don't need to worry about electricity late fees
- You get to keep your car
- Your credit score doesn't play such a big role in approval
Stick with us to find out more about how an online title loan can help combat late fees and get you out of a financial pinch.
Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Title Loan To Pay Electric Bill Expenses
1. You Don't Need To Worry About Electricity Late Fees
Paying your electricity bills late doesn't bear thinking about as normally, you'll have to pay late fees — and they can be costly! So, using a title loan to pay electric bill allows you to avoid them, thanks to the ultra-fast approval time.
The process itself takes as little as half an hour. But the best part is that you get the money you need to cover your bill by the next working day.
2. Your Credit Score Doesn't Play Such A Big Role In Approval
Traditional bank loans often require you to have a good to exceptional credit score, which is often impossible for those seeking help paying their electricity bill. However, the same doesn't apply to title loans. You can qualify with fair or even poor scores!
3. You Can Borrow A Large Amount
With a title loan from At Home Title Loans, you can borrow up to $15,000. It's unlikely you need a loan that large to pay your electricity bill, but the option is there for those who need it.
Although, the specific figure you're eligible for depends on the worth of your vehicle. To figure out how much of a loan to pay electric bill you could get, take a look at how we determine the value of your car:
- Your vehicle's make and model — Some cars command a high value, namely luxury brands like Cadillac, Bentley, BMW, and Range Rover. They hold their value well, even as they age. Others, like Ford Mustangs, retain their value because they're always popular among car purchasers for one reason or another.
- The condition of your vehicle — Maintaining your car's mechanical workings helps retain its worth. We recommend regularly changing your oil, sticking to the recommended tire rotation schedule, and ensuring you take it in for regular tune-ups and services. Cosmetically, try to deal with any scratches, stained seats, dents, bumps, or dings before getting an online title loan to pay electric bill. That way, you stand a better chance of getting a better deal.
- Your vehicle's age — The passage of time decreases the value of your car. Over the first five years of its life, it'll likely use roughly 60% of its value. So, the newer your car, the more it's worth (unless the condition is ruined, of course).
- Vehicle customizations — While you may believe that spoilers and decals increase the worth of your vehicle, that's not the case in practice. Others may fail to see the same value in your personalization; thus, it decreases the car's overall worth. On the other hand, installing a new, powerful engine into an older chassis increases its value compared to the same make and model with the regular engine.
- Your vehicle's mileage reading — Odometer's don't lie; they're a tell-tale sign of wear and tear. The higher the number, the less your vehicle is worth. And once it hits 120,000 miles, expect that figure to drop considerably.
How To Get An Online Title Loan From Us
If you've decided to use an online title loan to pay electric bill, follow the seven steps below to get one from At Home Title Loans:
- Submit a secure form on our website or give us a call to start the process. The former ensures your information is sent straight to the nearest location.
- A loan specialist calls you to discuss the process, verify your information, and establish how much money you could qualify for.
- You set an appointment for the verification agent to meet you at a convenient location of your choice. We come to you! They just need to verify your vehicle title.
- Go to the meeting point with your vehicle, lien-free title to your vehicle, and your government-issued photo ID.
- Wait while our friendly verification agent confirms your VIN and examines your paperwork. They also request your signature on a few documents.
- We email you the loan packet for an e-signature.
- Finally, we put the money into your bank account on the very next working day.
Get An Online Title Loan Now!
Using a title loan to pay electric bill might be the right option for you. If so, get in touch with us by calling 800-514-2274 or submitting a short inquiry form for auto title loans online today. The process takes just half an hour!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.