Online Title Loan Requirements: It’s Easier To Qualify Than You Think
If you’ve never had to turn to title loans before, you may be a bit concerned about online title loan requirements. That’s natural. We’d even say a dose of healthy concern is good! It’s a good motivator to do a little research beforehand and do your part to ensure the process goes smoothly.
But if you’re concerned because you think satisfying online title loan requirements is hard, then think again! At Home Title Loans, Inc. has made sure that online title loan requirements are as accessible and easy as can be so that all who truly need financial assistance can get the cash they need as quickly and easily as possible.
In this article, we’re going to break down our online title loan requirements so that you have an easier time meeting them if you wish to apply.
What You Need To Meet The Online Title Loan Requirements
1. You Must Be Over 18
The minimum age to qualify for a title loan across states is 18. No lender can work with you if you’re younger, with At Home Title Loans, Inc. being no exception.
Similarly, no lender can work with you unless you’re able to provide a valid document verifying your identity and proving you’re of legal age. With At Home Title Loans, Inc. you can use either a state-issued photo ID or a driver’s license.
2. You Need To Outright Own Your Car
Title loans, while some of the easiest loans to qualify out there, are designated for a very specific group of people – car owners. As online title loan requirements go, this is the most inflexible one. You not only must have a car, but you must also outright own your car. Which means:
- The car title must be in your name - even if you’ve been the de-facto owner for years, you won’t be able to use the title in another person’s name (even with their permission);
- The title must be completely lien-free - no outstanding loans or judgments against it.
3. You Must Be Able To Provide Your Car For Verification
While our title loan process is completely online, you will need to meet with a verification agent in person, for the final step of the process. The verification agent will need to verify the VIN number on your car. If it checks out, they’ll have you sign some forms and you’ll be able to get your cash the very next business day.
What You DON'T Need To Meet The Online Title Loan Requirements
1. You DON'T Need An Active Bank Account
If you qualify for the loan, one way to receive the cash you qualified for is via a direct deposit into your bank account. To receive the cash in that way, you would provide an active bank account we’d be able to deposit the money in. However, if you don't have a bank account, it is no problem! We have alternative ways to get you the cash you need including a spending card.
2. You DON'T Need To Have A Good Credit Score
Since we’re discussing online title loan requirements, it bears to spare a minute on things that scare off many prospective customers. Namely, many seem to think they cannot qualify for completely online title loans without a good credit score. This is wrong.
One of the main differences between a title loan and a regular bank loan is that your chances of qualifying for the former don’t depend on your credit score. If the required items you provide meet our standards, you have a chance of getting approved regardless of what your credit looks like.
3. You DON'T Need To Be Actively Employed
On a similar note, you don’t need to provide proof of income when applying for a title loan. Home Title Loans, Inc. accommodates all types of incomes and gives applicants freedom to work with loan repayment means they find most comfortable.
You don’t necessarily need a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly salary to qualify for the loan. If you provide sufficient loan collateral, along with other required items - you can get qualified even if you’re currently unemployed.
How To Get An Online Title Loan
- Submit the inquiry form online and wait for our loan representative to get in touch.
- During your phone conversation, the representative will answer any questions you may have, and determine if you qualify for the loan, as well as the terms of the loan (ex. the maximum amount of cash you qualify for, what your monthly payments should be, etc.).
- After they’ve clarified all the details, they’ll schedule a meeting with the verification agent for you at a location you’ll find convenient.
- The verification agent will meet you at the scheduled time and place to verify your car’s VIN number and deliver the loan packet.
- After everything’s been verified, you’ll receive the loan documents in the e-mail. Put your e-signature on them and send them in.
- The money will be deposited in your bank account on the very next bank business day.
See If You Qualify Today!
Qualifying for easy online title loans isn’t an issue if you are at least 18 and outright own a vehicle – there are no long waiting periods or mountains of paperwork involved. And you can find out if you qualify for up to $15,000 cash with At Home Title Loans today. All you need to do is submit a short inquiry on our website.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.