Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Get an Online Title Loan at Home
Getting an online title loan at home can save a lot of hassle and headaches when you just need money quickly to fund an unexpected expense. Whether it's medical bills or home repairs, a title loan's easy process and simple requirements make cash readily available, regardless of your financial background.
But there is a lot more to title loans than initially meets the eye. In this article, we'll explore the top five reasons to get an online title loan over the other kinds of emergency loans available in your area.
The Top 5 Reasons To Get An Online Title Loan At Home
1. Your Credit Score Isn't Important
In our experience, this seems to be the best reason of them all. If you have attempted to get a loan from a traditional bank or credit union, you will know the typical weight placed on your credit rating — without a near-perfect score, they're reticent to lend you any money.
However, getting a car title loan at home from one of our licensed, knowledgeable vendors allows you to rest easy. You don't need a great credit score. In fact, they approve people with less-than-fair credit ratings all the time, allowing everybody to access money when they need it most.
They understand that, sometimes, your credit score is poor due to no fault of your own. So, they utilize other metrics to establish your affordability and likelihood of repaying the loan on time and in full.
The main metric is your car's value. You can borrow up to $15,000 depending on your vehicle's worth, and they determine its value by considering the following factors:
- Odometer reading — Generally speaking, cars with higher mileage are worth less than those with fewer miles on the clock. However, our vendors carefully consider the age-to-mileage ratio before making this judgment call. On top of that, newer vehicles are made to deal with traveling further. Therefore, your make and model also play a role in how much your odometer reading affects the overall value.
- Age — As you now know, age is also a factor. Cars are awful investments, depreciating between 15% and 20% in just 12 months. Essentially, they lose money when you drive them off the dealership's lot.
- Make and model — Luxury models come with superior features, meaning they have premium price tags. So, owning a high-end vehicle stands you in good stead for getting approved for the top end of our vendors' lending limits.
- Condition — To get the best offer, we highly recommend maintaining your car's mechanical, electrical, and cosmetic condition.
- Modifications — Even if you love your spoiler and custom paint job, others might not. Thus, they can lower the value.
2. It Covers Unexpected Payments
Emergencies and having time to find enough money do not go hand-in-hand. You simply have to deal with the issue then and there. Thankfully, an online title loan at home can help you do that. Our vendors' customers use them to cover all sorts of emergencies, including:
- Urgent care for their pets such as head trauma, excessive vomiting, uncontrollable bleeding, and eye injuries
- Home repairs like leaky roofs and broken front doors
- Medical bills that were higher than expected
3. The Process Is Quick And Straightforward
Unlike traditional bank loans with long-winded processes, you can finish the title loan application in less than half an hour. Plus, our specialist vendors give you the money in less than 24 hours — a win-win for all involved!
4. Everything You Need Is Within Arm's Reach
To get a title loan from one of our direct lenders, you need:
- Lien-free vehicle title
- Vehicle (car, truck, or van only)
And since you don't have to leave the comfort of your home to get one, everything you need isn't far away. You don't risk forgetting anything, either.
5. You Get The Cash And You Keep Your Car
Our vendors won't ask you to keep your car in a lockup while you repay the loan. Instead, you get to have your cake and eat it too. They use your vehicle title as collateral, not the car itself. So, feel free to use it as you please while paying the loan back.
Get An Online Title Loan At Home Now From One Of Our Vendors!
You don't need a great credit score to get title loans from our lenders, nor do you have to give up utilizing your car while you repay. Plus, the process is easy to understand, allowing you to get the money quickly to fund emergency expenses.
So, if you're dealing with an unforeseen payment, complete our straightforward form and we'll connect you with one of our online title loan vendors in a matter of moments. You don't even need to leave your living room!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.