Searching For Car Title Loans In Boise, Idaho? Read This First!
Consider this the ultimate guide to car title loans in Boise, Idaho. You can't move forward on your quest to acquire a title loan without reading it first!
What Should You Use Car Title Loans Boise Idaho For?
Title loans are best left for emergencies only. You shouldn't use them to attempt to rectify long-term financial issues. Our customers typically use our completely online title loans for the following circumstances:
- Paying medical bills
- Funding urgent travel
- Paying for home and car repairs
- Paying overdue bills
Top 5 Advantages of Car Title Loans
- Fast Processing for Emergencies — You can get the money you need for emergencies in as little as half an hour, thanks to the short processing time.
- All Credit Situations Are Welcome — Both good and bad credit is accepted for title loans.
- You Keep Your Vehicle — Contrary to the popular belief, you can keep your vehicle while repaying the loan.
- No Guarantor Needed — Unlike other loans accepting bad credit, you don't need to add another person to your application.
- No Income Verification Necessary — You don't need to verify your income to get a car title loan. But it's still your responsibility to know whether you can afford to repay it.
Top 5 Things to Do Before Applying For Car Title Loans In Boise, Idaho
1. Know How We Determine The Value Of Your Vehicle
There are lots of factors that make the total value of your vehicle. Thus, it also determines how much we can lend you through a title loan.
Some of the contributing aspects are as follows:
- Condition — Keeping on top of regular maintenance, servicing, and oil changes help maintain the condition, and therefore the value, of your vehicle. Dents, scratches, and other cosmetic mishaps can also affect the value.
- Make and Model — Brands like Audi, Lexus, Cadillac, Lamborghini, and Mercedes are considered luxurious and are worth far more than standard, everyday manufacturers like Volkswagen, Nissan, and Fiat. You're more likely to qualify for a higher amount with a high-end vehicle.
- Odometer Reading — A higher mileage equals a lower value and vice versa. Once cars hit 120,000 miles, their value is next to nothing, so consider this if you're trying to get a title loan with a "well-loved" vehicle.
- Age — Generally speaking, the younger the car, the more it's worth. So, a 2021 Toyota Aygo is worth more than a 2016 Toyota Aygo, provided the condition, and odometer readings are similar.
2. Consider The Payment Options
You should always ask how the lender expects you to repay the loan, regardless of the type of financial aid you're trying to acquire. There are many options — cash, direct payment, check, etc. — so it's important to always ask and never assume.
3. Know Your Needs
Understanding why you need a title loan is a key. Not knowing causes you to overestimate how much you should borrow, resulting in a loan that's far too large. You don't want to be paying off a sum of money that you didn't need in the first place.
4. Get All Your Documents Together
There aren't many documents required for car title loans in Boise, Idaho. But it's worth collating the ones that are necessary before beginning the process.
To get a car titles loan from us, you need the following:
- Vehicle (car, truck, or van)
- Lien-free title to your vehicle
- Driver's license or another kind of state-issued identification
5. Understand The Application Procedure
The final thing to keep in mind before trying to get a title loan is how the application and approval process works. In other words, understand what you’ll have to go through before you start. Below, you can find the entire step-by-step process of getting our title loans.
How to Get Car Title Loans in Boise, Idaho
- Start the process online by using our secure form or give us a call.
- The phone call with a loan specialist is brief. They just figure out how much you qualify for and the amount of your monthly repayment. At this stage, they also set up a meeting location and time. We ensure it's as convenient for you as possible.
- Wherever you meet, our verification agent arrives with the loan packet to verify your vehicle's VIN and request your signature on some forms. You also need to have your driver's license and lien-free title to your car ready.
- Once the verification agent checks your items, they’ll ask you to sign a few forms. We email you the rest of the paperwork for e-signature and direct deposit your cash the very next business day.
Get Car Title Loans in Boise, Idaho Right Now!
Googling “title loans near me”, reading reviews, and making sure the search query results meet your expectations takes time. Hopefully, our tips will help you by showing the right direction to move once you decided to get car title loans in Boise, Idaho. To get started, fill out a short inquiry form on our website – it takes just 5 minutes!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.